- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can provide thought leadership in big data analytics.
- Responsive to challenging tasking.
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise and understandable manner.
- Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion.
- Minimal 5-7 years full time work experience with 3-5 years of big data analytics techniques and methods for identifying uncovered information and ability to communicate effectively through visualization and multivariate statistics.
- 3-5 years’ experience with scalable distributed data processing, management, and visualization tools (e.g. Hadoop, Apache Spark, Accumulo, graph databases, etc.).
- Proven knowledge of industry leading scripting tools such as Python, PowerShell, R and SQL
Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, System/Computer Engineering, Cyber-Security, or Information Security is preferred. Four (4) years of additional work experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree. Bachelors of Science/Arts in Forensic Computing, System/Computer Engineering, Data Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Decision Science will be considered.
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
- Previous work experience in Cyber Security field is a plus.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills required.