Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The FIX Connectivity team focuses on the integration of FIX clients.
• Managing the onboarding process of electronic trading applications to the clients trading systems
• Testing and certifying new client connections
• Provisioning connectivity and FIX vendor access and providing expertise on any FIX related inquiries to the relevant business/application teams
• Strong Business/Markets knowledge in Futures, Options and Spreads
• FIX protocol versions 4.0, 4.2, 4.4
• Connectivity, Networks and TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN
• UNIX/Linux with Shell navigation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• SQL and databases
• Strong hands-on FIX onboarding experience (2+ years)
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.