Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
Partner with Corporate Services and Real Estate (CSRE) to deliver in-house, and vendor based applications, in support of CSRE's management of the firm's global real estate infrastructure and services.
HCM Technology is a global team responsible for researching, designing, testing and building world-class applications and practices across the Goldman Sachs People Function. Partnering with the business, the group solves critical problems, leveraging the latest web technology stacks, driving decisions through machine learning/data analytics, whilst ensuring and promoting a culture of quality software engineering.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- User Inaterface and Web Development
- Web Services
- Secure Coding
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong Core Java skills
- Web Services (REST) experience
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- Relational database experience including the usage of ORM Tools
- Experienced with software development on Windows and Linux
- Full web-stack development including the latest JS frameworks
- Hands-on experience of test driven development
- Automated testing & tools (JUnit, JMeter, Cucumber, etc.)
- Continuous builds & associated tooling (Maven, Gradle)
- Mobile Development would be a plus
- Experience with BPMN modeling and Workflow solutions would be a plus
- Scripting languages & Shell Scripting would be a plus
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.