Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
The Platform Outreach Coordinator and New York Team Lead for GS Technology Platform Strategy and Execution will partner with engineering SMEs, product and platform owners to further the adoption of strategic development platforms. You will be responsible for converging existing outreach platforms into a consistent and manageable solution for end-users and engineers. You will also help shape the engineering platform communication and marketing strategy, thereby increasing transparency and adoption.
Acting as a liaison and contributor, you’ll work closely with HCM Recruiting and GSU and career development committee partners to curate, develop and deploy learning solutions for new joiners, product/platform launches, ongoing training. You’ll use (and measure) internal social media, live events, gamification and collaboration tools to get the word out about the constantly changing platforms. You will also establish unified methodologies for communication between product and platform owners to enable better awareness of global projects.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Refining and maintaining a framework, rubrics and tools to rapidly develop content solutions like one-pagers, articles, videos, online learning modules, you?ll help product/platform owners to increase adoption of their tools.
- Communicate throughout the engineering organization with SMEs, product and platform owners to update their roadmaps, training material, engineeringCentral/end-user portal entries.
- Using the firm's Engineering Strategy, SDLC tools, Organizational Structure, and Culture of Learning as guideposts, ensure that submitted and curated content has clear learning objectives, solid outcomes, and is correct, timely, concise and actionable.
- Seek out and deploy automated solutions for content gathering that reduce mental overhead while increasing editorial quality.
- Coordinate and facilitate effective events and high impact training with measurable outcomes.
- Drive consolidation of end-user communication channels to improve user experience and increase user awareness of Technology initiatives and training material.
- Gather feedback from events, social media postings on engineeringCentral (outreach portal) and user portals, and from feedback channels throughout the development processes to benefit product development and drive adoption by ensuring that products are aligned with user expectations throughout the life cycle.
- Own platform outreach solution and in the meantime, product manage and own StayConnected and engineeringCentral.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Previous experience with adult learning strategies, e.g. live demonstration, interactive e-learning and video content creation and distribution.
- Excellent copywriting skills that balance technical writing with calls to action.
- Familiarity with the firm's SDLC tools and passion for Agile development practices.
- Deep organizational awareness and ability to collaborate across different levels and of the organization.
- Great presentation skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences.
- Proven track record for project management and delivery.
- Prior experience as a team leader and manager.
- Experience as a product manager
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.