What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Manages and accounts for all salary, bonus, and other types of remuneration paid to employees of the firm. Analysis and reporting of wage information and tax payments to domestic and international tax authorities. Accounting, reporting and taxation of Equity Compensation.
VP Project Manager/Business Analyst. This role will be responsible for the following:
o Business analysis
o Deep dive analysis on processes/workflows
o Suggest enhancements and document requirements where needed to streamline
o Data analysis to assess
o Prepare summary on trends and themes we are observing in the data
• Strategic engagement with application development teams to provide timely end-to-end delivery of appropriate platform solutions
• Interface with application and development community to analyze and resolve escalations
• Provide technical guidance on established infrastructure best practices to IT community and business
• • 7 - 10 Years in business analysis/project management or relevant experience
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
• Able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions for the business
• Experience with managing performance, availability and scale
• Proven experience with all stages in SDLC and production lifecycle of large systems
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.