HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
2018 - Returnship Program
• Supporting experienced hire recruiting for the technology division
• Understanding position requirements and the hiring function’s deliverables in depth
• Sourcing and developing a candidate pipeline
• Ensuring a healthy pipeline till closure, report sourcing risks upfront
• Managing candidate expectations and negotiating compensation packages for new hires
• Developing external contacts to stay abreast of new hiring practices, market intelligence and trends in the industry
• Providing recruiting activity management reports and metrics
• Ensuring the firm maintains a flow of diverse candidates for all position
• Work on recruiting projects to improve recruiting process efficiency.
• Maintain market intelligence on the hiring landscape and utilize this information for hiring the best talent in the firm.
Experience and Required Skills:
• Experience in tech hiring
• Ability to partner with clients and candidates at all levels, anticipating needs and pro-actively providing information.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Results-oriented and pro-active.
• Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients.
• Responsive and quick problem solving skills.
• Clear and crisp verbal and written communication.
• Critical thinking skills- strong analytical skills to evaluate situations and hiring needs, and identify potential gaps/ risks,
and areas for improvement.
• Negotiation skills and ability to present ideas and build consensus with business clients.
• Broad knowledge of the financial services industry is desirable.
• Familiarity with recruiting cycle and recruiting philosophy.
• Must be willing to travel for outstation hiring
• Strong attention to detail
• Resilient, Able to keep calm and manage emotion in stressful work situations
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.