What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
This associate will be working within the Salesforce platform to maintain and support the application for Ayco. They will be working as apart of a cross-functional team to fulfill business needs and requirements.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Salesforce uses an unique language called Apex, which this individual should have a strong skillset in.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Computer Science preferred; equivalent work experience considered;
• Understanding of custom Salesforce development using Apex Classes, Visualforce, and SOQL;
• Experience with development of custom objects, fields and formulas, page layouts, and triggers in Salesforce;
• Knowledge of Salesforce best practices and limitations;
• Experience with major programming languages such as C# or Java required;
• A basic understanding of common application architecture design patterns (i.e., MVC, MVVM).
• Basic knowledge of XML and JSON;
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.