What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
Enabling Goldman Sachs’ research analysts to model investment ideas efficiently and accurately, whilst ensuring that clients can access these ideas when, where and how they choose. GIR Technologists leverage the latest in cloud, mobile and big data technologies to help define and deliver our digital investment research strategy.
The Goldman Sachs Investment Research division is undergoing a digital transformation. You’ll join the team as we embark on the next generation of our digital platform hosted in the cloud. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• As a software engineer, you will be responsible for being part of a team building a green field research distribution platform.
• We work on a diverse set of Technology platforms and find where their interests lie.
• We sit with our business users and are exposed, daily, to their thought processes, allowing us to apply relevant technology solutions to the problems they face.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Proven development track record on developing solutions on Adobe AEM 6 / CQ 5 platform
• Solid understanding of foundational AEM concepts and frameworks
• Deep understanding of OO design
• A strong analytical and problem solving mind-set
• Proven record of working across the full product lifecycle: requirements clarification and analysis, producing high level and detailed designs, implementing complex Java modules and providing support
• Willingness to collaborate with our business partners to understand and implement their requirements
• Full-stack development experience e.g. RESTful service layer with front-end client side framework e.g. AngularJS, REACT
• Use of an object-oriented language and a familiarity of design patterns
• Agile methodologies
• Experience working in a global team
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.