What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The Operations Division is the engine room that powers Goldman Sachs, and Operations Technology is driving their industrialization through automation, digitization and orchestration
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The On line transaction processing (OLTP) Regulatory Operations Technology team is responsible for liaising with Legal, Compliance, Operations and other Technology teams to develop technical solutions that fulfil existing and future regulatory compliance initiatives. Candidate will be part of the global team with presence in London, New York, Bangalore and Tokyo now expanding into Warsaw.
• Within the broader organization; Upcoming Compliance team is responsible for building new Trade reporting Platform to support all future global regulatory initiatives as well as migrating existing flows onto the new Platform. The system is being build using Enterprise Platform technologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 4+ years of Industry Java Experience
• 4+ years of Industry database experience
• Comptency in Object oriented Design and Analysis
• Experience building REST Services
• Experience with Test Driven Development
• Experience with Java script based web development (ex Angular JS )and BPMN
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.