Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm’s
ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues
around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
Experienced FIX setup Analyst/Engineer with proven track record in the onboarding of electronic clients via FIX.
• Role involves ownership for onboarding FIX clients trading electronically with the firm’s electronic products.
• Provide new clients with a single point of access during the onboard process for Americas Clients.
• Evaluate existing client processes and promote the most effective operational process possible.
• Prioritize the client setup workflow and go-lives with the guidance of the business teams.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Managing the onboarding process of electronic trading applications to the clients trading systems
• Testing and certifying new client connections
• Provisioning connectivity and FIX vendor access
• Providing expertise on any FIX related inquiries to the relevant business/application teams.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong Business/Markets knowledge in Futures, Options and Spreads.
• FIX protocol versions 4.0, 4.2, 4.4
• Connectivity, Networks and TCP/IP, Firewalls, VPN
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Futures and Option Experience
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.