The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
The professionals in our Securities Division help institutional clients, including fund managers, financial service providers and large corporations, buy and sell financial instruments on exchange around the world. From developing trading strategies to the final clearing and execution of transactions, our professionals provide insights and strategies that help clients achieve their goals.
Job Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Provide leverage to Sales on key operational issues that take up significant amount of their time
• Client’s Account opening to Post trade coordination with various Ops and Tech stakeholders:
• Set-up E Board requests
• Coordinate with onboarding / middle / back office teams on documentation
• Set-up client on sales blotter and coverage at back-end
• Resolve booking / allocation issues
• Coordinate with Trading / Strats on risk pnl trades booking
• Liaise with Strats and Tech to streamline trading and booking workflows
• Create proposals for workflow automations which are adding time-to-market on client orders, posing trading risk, affecting client relationships, among others
Provide meaningful insights on performance and assist with opportunity prospecting
• Monitor and disseminate market and competitive trends
• Provide daily color on trading flows - order themes, residual positions at close and the crosses that the desk saw during the day.
• Track P&L / GC: Daily Pnl estimates, Dashboards to identify flow trends and understand client themes/profitability
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record. 3 to 5 years’ experience in trade booking, trade matches and middle office will be useful. Strong Interest in global financial markets and derivatives. Excellent communication and interpersonal (written and verbal) skills. Attention to Detail. Ability to multi-task & deliver under pressure. Solid work ethic and high levels of motivation.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity