Goldman Sachs Technology Risk is leading threat, risk analysis and data science initiatives that are helping to protect the firm and our clients from information and cyber security risks. Our team equips the firm with the knowledge and tools to measure risk, identify and mitigate threats and protect against unauthorized disclosure of confidential information for our clients, internal business functions, and our extended supply chain.
RISK ADVISORY delivers best in class advisory support and technology solutions across the information security risk domain including scalable uplifts of common core security solutions for use across Goldman Sachs. Prevents the misuse, unauthorized disclosure, or loss of firm data across e-mail, file transfer, and the Internet. Ensures business continuity and technology resilience by safeguarding Goldman Sachs from major operational disruptions through preventative measures including business planning, capability design, and the testing of mitigants. Focus on in house infrastructure projects, external cloud engagements and adoption
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Collaborate with BU technology teams on both in house infrastructure projects, external cloud application design and adoptions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in one or more infrastructure technical role ( focusing in either Network, Windows or Linux platforms ) with 3-5 years working with major cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• Deep knowledge of TCP/IP stack, application and infrastructure protocols
• Must have a high level understanding of security risks as they apply to cloud solutions
• Preferred risk knowledge domains include network segregation, data protection, infrastructure management
• Provide internal risk advisory and consulting services to lead application and infrastructure developers
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity