Collaborate with Technology Division teams as a pool of developers dedicated to delivering key priorities. Act as ‘surge squad’ responsible for accelerating a specific high impact Technology Division project.
You will work in a fast paced environment as a member of a global team of exceptional engineers who are at the forefront of delivering innovative platforms that enable state of the art technology solutions
You will work closely with other technology teams and internal end users to deliver solutions that drive a variety of GS businesses
You will have an opportunity to be part of cutting-edge R&D projects within the firm. We will be looking into building machine learning and block chain solutions
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverable
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Experience of using a test driven development approach and associated testing tools
• Practical knowledge of distributed data processing using HBase, Hadoop, YARN and Spark
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms and distributed algorithms, and designing for performance and resiliency
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
• Openness for acquiring new skills and learning new technologies
• Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
• Experience with Financial Market products
• Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
• Self-motivation to learn about new businesses and ownership of development projects and related support issues
• Practical knowledge with Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics applied on structured and unstructured data
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity