The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a full range of asset classes for High net worth individuals.
PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to service clients. This platform helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
PWM Digital team of engineers develops integrated, web & mobile based solutions and strategic middleware services that provide PWM Sales Teams and Clients with detailed information on their financial portfolio & analytics, social collaboration platform and access to GS services and insights.
Our team of engineers builds solutions to the most complex problems and have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• This role offers the opportunity to work on a small, nimble team of developers supporting the firm's mulitple award-winning public website, GoldmanSachs.com. Candidates will work directly a variety of stakeholders, including leading visual design and advertising agencies, the firm's Brand and Content Strategy team in the Executive Office, and internal clients around the firm on evolving and executing on the firm's digital strategy.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong knowledge of front-end Web development, with specific experience executing sophisticated visual designs and interactions.
• Expert-level skills in HTML and CSS (preferably using SASS, LESS, or PostCSS).
• Impeccable attention to detail, with a particular eye towards executing new functionality against an existing set of technical standards and within a design's visual grammar.
• Experience working with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Experience collaborating with UX professionals and visual designers. The ideal candidate will be flexible enough to execute new experiences based on ad hoc requests, wireframes, completed visual design comps, or HTML/CSS/JS handoffs.
• Experience coding accessible websites and/or with semantic HTML5.
• Experience with contemporary Web animation and visualization libraries and frameworks (e.g., CSS3, D3, etc.)
• Design or UX experience is not required, but is a plus.
• Server-side development skills, particularly in Java or a similar object-oriented language.
• Experience working with content management systems and/or developing for CMS-managed sites.
• Demonstrated experience working in an environment calling for frequent, high-quality delivery.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity