Design, engineer, deploy & lifecycle manage the firm’s voice, multimedia systems, messaging platforms, desktop and productivity apps including; MS Exchange, perimeter gateways, MS Office, Outlook, Visio, Google docs, Trader voice platforms, call manager and Telepresence. The group ensures the resiliency, optimization, security and protection of our systems and the delivery and management of the firm’s robust product groups.
The eBusiness Services Team provides technical support to external and internal clients (Institutional and Private Wealth) for the firm’s electronic trading and services platforms. The team is main point of contact for technology related aspects including, but not restricted to, authentication both static and secure, entitlements, navigation and internal trade flow issues. Platforms include, but are not limited to, Marquee Trader, Goldman 360, Bloomberg, and Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management. This is a global team with 24x5 support hours.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Technical platform support, access and entitlement administration, and client training for various client web platforms, desktop, and mobile applications such as: Private Wealth Management client web/Electronic Trading proprietary and consortium applications/Goldman 360 Portal research and analytics
• Interact with external clients via incoming and outgoing telephone and email (and sometimes face-to-face)
• Interact with internal clients and application development teams across Sales, Operations, Trading, and PWM teams
• Coordinate seamless client coverage between Asia, EMEA, and US teams
• Troubleshoot and escalate problems to technology groups and the business managers as required
• Follow-up on open issues and obtain resolutions
• Identify automation opportunities and facilitate inclusion in the application development work queue
• Project manage new business start-up initiatives
• Adhere to firm’s compliance and risk management procedures
• Perform statistical analysis and business reporting for marketing and sales teams
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Problem solving skills
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to work well with a global team
• Project management skills
• Attention to detail
• Quick learner
• Broad financial industry knowledge and experience required
• Basic knowledge of internet based applications including Windows, Google, and iOS platforms
• Basic knowledge of internet networks, firewall, security settings, and B2B connectivity
• Ability to react quickly to client needs
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and perform team responsibilities under pressure
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong client service orientation
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity