The goal of the Training and Knowledge Management Team is to increase the effectiveness of all Enterprise Technology Operations teams. In particular, we aim to lower the overall call volume to the Goldman Sachs Help Desk and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Client Services, AppBank Operations and Platform Services teams. We attain our goals through building and curating a self-help content management system, building and delivering focused trainings, collaborating with product owners to properly introduce new products to internal users, defining custom curriculums, and delivering an Introduction to GS Technology training all new joiners to the firm. Your role on this global team will be fluid as our efforts change based on the challenges presented to us.
We currently have two openings. One in Salt Lake City, UT and one in Jersey City, NJ. The two roles will complement each other in terms of fulfilling all of the requirements below. Candidates do not need to have all of the skills and experience that we are looking for. We will evaluate candidates in both regions based on their overall skills and how they will fit into the team.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Drive planning, organization, development, and delivery of training for multiple clients, including AppBank Operations, Client Services and firmwide end users.
• Manage training team daily activities, including project tracking, logistics such as scheduling, tracking attendance and reporting.
• Technical ownership of RightAnswers enterprise knowledge management suite, including infrastructure and content, Compass and TEUTR portals.
• Product ownership of Creation Hubs, the multimedia e-Learning and content creation platform owned by the TEUTR Training Team.
• Assist with management of the TEUTR Training site, which offsers end user documentation for workplace technology products and tools. As an editor, you will review, publish, maintain and develop the TEUTR site as technology needs evolve.
• Build and maintain relationships with product development groups and other content teams to foster collaboration and partnership in creating and publishing learning and technical content.
• Continually expand the breadth and depth of the TEUTR brand through marketing, ambassadorship, and subject matter expertise.
• Coach the team to develop skills and enhance the overall productivity of the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• 8-10 years training experience.
• Prior experience as leading or managing others
• Proven track record of project management and delivery.
• Excellent command of the English language, both written and oral, with attention to detail; proofreading and visual layout skills a plus.
• Experience in writing and editing user documentation and in writing training material for a technical audience.
• Ability to describe technical concepts and present them in a clear, professional and concise manner in both oral and written forms.
• Organizational awareness and ability to collaborate across different levels and of the organization.
• Previous experience with adult learning strategies, e.g. live demonstration, interactive e-learning and video content creation and distribution.
• Strong corporate presentation skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to different audiences.
• Technical familiarity with network infrastructure and desktop computing platforms; proficiency a plus.
• An understanding of help desk workflows, including ticketing, call flow and issue lifecycle.
• Organized: able to manage multiple projects at a time, often under tight deadlines.
• Ability to rapidly assimilate and adapt new methodologies into executable workflows.
• Willingness to coach other team members to help improve the team’s overall written communication skill set.
• Experience as a technical support help desk agent or service center technician a plus.
• Experience in Banking, Financial Sales and Trading a plus.
• Proactive and self motivated.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity