Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
Job Description (Internal):
• Calculation, validation and production of base fee invoices.
• Collaboration with the Performance Fee Team and production of performance fee invoices.
• Working in conjunction with the Receivables Team to reconcile receivables and improve the fee receipt process.
• Liaison with the Client Relationship Management team to approve and finalise fee schedules.
• Liaison with other Operations areas and custodians.
• Working closely with Client Relationship Management and responding to queries.
• Work with Technology on upgrading and enhancing systems.
• Flexibility in working hours required – cover into NY afternoon to be provided.
• Strong analytical skills and close attention to detail.
• Effective and strong communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
• Ability to multi task
• Takes ownership of completing tasks.
• Strong team player
• Willingness to learn and understand how the Billing function fits into the GSAM business
• Advanced Excel skills preferred.
Job Description (External) – If different from Internal: In addition to Internal
• Provide support to all team members.
• Contribute in team discussions towards improving processes and driving through changes.
Experience/Skills (External) – If different from Internal:
• Experience in a professional invoice services firm preferred.
• Experience of dealing with a large volume of high profile client queries required.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity