GLOBAL INVESTMENT RESEARCH
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You’ll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
The Chief of Staff is responsible for driving the execution of strategic priorities as defined by the Business Unit Head, divisional communications, regulatory interactions, and external outreach. Ideal candidates will demonstrate the ability to be accountable for a broad range of activities and demonstrate clear ability to take ownership by diving deeper where needed. A Business Unit aligned Technology Chief of Staff will be expected to:
- Clearly support the execution of strategic priorities, including managing key projects and programs, as defined by the BU leadership team, acting as an extension and trusted proxy to ensure consistency of cascading messages, as well as conformance with policies and expectations of all staff in the business unit
- Serve as a central point of communication, coordination and information flow for the BU leadership team to ensure consistency across numerous routine and ad hoc administrative tasks
- Facilitate leadership and technology forums and meetings, including planning and managing agendas as well as content and follow-ups
- Develop creative, compelling presentations and internal posts to articulate the technology strategy and other leadership messages
- Partner with Human Capital Management, Compliance, other business unit Chiefs of Staff, Technology Financial Services, and other tech leadership teams to ensure conformance with policies, procedures and tasks/actions required by managers and staff
How will you fulfill your potential?
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity