Technology is at the heart of our multi-billion dollar business. Our engineers develop low-latency, scalable, and resilient solutions which drive global equities sales and trading at Goldman Sachs.
Equities Derivatives Engineers design and develop the applications, platforms, and infrastructure used for trading equity options, swaps, and other over-the-counter derivatives such as exotics and structured notes. We solve problems across various domains including:
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Expand and drive the business by using technology to access new client channels
• Scale rapidly growing business lines through technology and automation
• Help create a modern derivatives business focused on efficiency, risk management, and client needs
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum 2 years of programming experience
• Clear understanding of algorithms and data structures
• Familiarity with core programming concepts and techniques (e.g. concurrency, memory management)
• Comfort with standard SDLC tools, e.g. version control systems, diff-ing tools
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Highly motivated, committed and capable of working to timelines
• Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
• Enterprise development experience
• Experience with several of the following: Real-time systems; Large-scale, distributed systems; Compilers; Financial engineering; User interface technologies; Modern webstacks; Databases; Functional programming; Test engineering
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity