The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
As a part of the team, you will build front-ends by implementing highly engaging and usable user experiences that delight users. You will create and deliver automated digital financial solutions for clients of Goldman Sachs’ Ayco and Honest Dollar businesses. Client prospecting, onboarding, portfolio recommendation, account maintenance and client service are some of the functions with which you will impact the lives of your clients.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• You will fulfill your potential by delivering user experiences that directly help clients in making better financial decisions.
• You will work closely with various teams (design, product, technology, marketing, compliance and legal, etc ) to create and implement solutions.
• You will work as part of an agile team where you have a voice in defining the product.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong knowledge of front-end Web development, with specific experience executing sophisticated visual designs and interactions.
• Significant experience developing applications in React JS.
• Experience in using and defining REST APIs.
• Expert-level skills in HTML and CSS (preferably using SASS, LESS, or PostCSS).
• Impeccable attention to detail, with a particular eye towards executing new functionality against an existing set of technical standards and within a design's visual grammar.
• Self-motivated and ability to work in high paced environment with tight deadlines
• Experience collaborating with UX professionals and visual designers. The ideal candidate will be flexible enough to execute new experiences based on ad hoc requests, wireframes, completed visual design comps, or HTML/CSS/JS handoffs.
• Experience coding accessible websites and/or with semantic HTML5.
• Experience with contemporary Web animation and visualization libraries and frameworks (e.g., CSS3, D3, etc.)
• Design or UX experience is not required, but is a plus.
• Server-side development skills, particularly in Java.
• Experience working with content management systems and/or developing for CMS-managed sites.
• Experience working in an agile team.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity