Our core value is building strong relationships with our institutional clients, which include corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers. We help them buy and sell financial products on exchanges around the world, raise funding, and manage risk. This is a dynamic, entrepreneurial team with a passion for the markets, with individuals who thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and are energized by a bustling trading floor.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and ergonomic services to wellbeing and resilience offerings, we offer our professionals the flexibility and support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
Securities, Prime Services, Prime CRM, Senior Analyst/Associate, London
The Prime CRM team within Prime Services is responsible for existing clients within the Prime complex: Listed Derivatives, OTC Clearing, Prime Clearing and traditional Prime Brokerage. The team plays a critical role within the business and works closely with Operations, Engineering and Sales to enhance client experience in all aspects of the service. A Prime Relationship Manager is a window to the broader Goldman Sachs offering and can be instrumental in developing relationships across products.
HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Understand the intricacies of the Prime business and develop cross selling skills across the various products available
- Build a strong client relationship
- Work in partnership with clients to help streamline their processes
- Deliver responses to client RFPs and requests for review
- Managing client escalations across all channels
- Answer and correctly channel client queries
- Help with commission management and listed derivatives give up flow
- Manage ad-hoc project work based on client and business requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must have language skills: Italian! (priority) and French (highly desirable)
- Must have prior derivatives experience (could be in listed or OTC, equities or fixed income)
- Must be able to develop strong relationships with clients
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player, solid work ethics and high levels of motivation required
- Must be hard working with a strong willingness to learn and take initiative
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity