Investment Banking Operations provide operational support throughout the lifecycle of a Corporate Advisory or Financing Deal. The department is structured as five functional teams within Asia, Europe and the US, including locations in Bangalore and Irving. The teams are set up to manage each deal through logistics of marketing, deal execution, settlement and invoicing of fees and expenses.
Investment Banking Operations in Tokyo has an opportunity for a Roadshow Coordinator to join the team. In this capacity, the ideal candidate will organize logistics and prepare schedules for management teams of corporate clients to meet with prospective or existing investors in connection with equity and debt new issuances. As such, the position requires close interaction with Advisory Group, Capital Markets teams and Senior Management Teams from corporate clients of the firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
• Complex logistics coordination of Management Roadshows including, but not limited to, hotels, ground transportation, private air, commercial air and conferences / private events
• Work in conjunction with Advisory Group and Capital Markets to arrange a daily marketing schedule for equity and debt clients. Coordinate meeting times and advising on feasibility based upon travel, investor demand and client availability.
• Close contact with senior members of Corporate Clients’ management teams in the run up to the roadshow and whilst travelling, exemplifying the firms principles and standards at all times
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Undergraduate degree is preferred
• Investment Bank or Corporate Access experience is preferred
• Experience using Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Min of 3-5 years of working experience
• Ability to effectively and extensively interact with all levels of IBD professionals, from Analyst to Managing Directors within Goldman Sachs; as well as senior executives from Corporate Clients (i.e. CEO, CFO), balancing their personal demands with the need to deliver an effective Roadshow.
• Ability to understand and empathise with the requirements of senior clients from across the globe.
• Ability to manage multiple (up to 3 or 4) roadshows at one time
• Able to plan ahead to pre-empt risks to schedules and execution of roadshows, preparing contingency plans where required.
• Managing unexpected situations as they arise, finding solutions and adapting plans at a moments notice.
• Self confidence: ability to maintain composure whilst working under extreme pressure of time and senior management focus.
• Ability to partner with regional counterparts, other service delivery groups within Goldman Sachs and vendors in order to deliver a flawless roadshow for our clients.
• Must work efficiently and effectively in a fast, paced environment and be flexible with working hours.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity