The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• The Strategic and Quantitative Asset Allocation team within the Investment Strategy Group of Private Wealth Management is seeking talented individuals focused on the execution and production of highly customized asset allocation analyses and presentation materials for the firm’s high net worth and institutional clients
• The individual must be a proficient programmer, comfortable working and communicating remotely from other members of the team, while remaining focused on optimizing operational processes which are critical to the business needs of the team.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency in computer programming (Python)Matlab is a plus, not a mandatory requirement
• Knowledge of basic statistics and core financial concepts
• Detail orientation, patience, and demonstrated ability to multi-task under pressure
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.