Click column header to sort
In Risk Engineering you will be working with an exciting collection of talented individuals to develop comprehensive processes to monitor, assess, and manage the risk of expected and unexpected events that may adversely impact the firm. Some may be computer scientist, mathematicians or engineers, but all Risk team members play a critical function in driving how the firm takes and manages risk.
Risk Engineering platforms and data team offers common solutions for Risk. It is at the forefront of developing world class engineering solutions, including cloud computing and big data analytics, optimized storage management, self-service toolkits, building compelling visualizations using web components, discovering information in unstructured data sources, writing automation bots and many more. The team has strong appetite to embrace latest tech stack offered in the market place to promote efficiency and agile delivery.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Understand, implement, and validate calculations for regulatory capital and counterparty exposures
- Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of Finance & Risk
- Analyze risk changes and build analytics around scenario shocks based on results of credit risk models
- Build disruptive solutions using cutting edge technologies with measurable commercial impact
- Understand business needs, facilitating and developing process workflow, data requirements, and specifications required to support implementation
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans based on business requirements
- Adapt platforms and software to increasing regulatory change and scale
- Providing technical direction and leadership to junior engineers
- Build lasting relationships with business facing technology teams and business partners
- Work with global teams of brilliant software engineers who are passionate about identifying patterns and building common solutions
Client Entity Management team is looking for a motivated individual to join our team. The team offers challenging assignments in a dynamic and global environment. The position requires excellent skills in critical thinking, problem solving, interpersonal relations, client service, data analysis and research.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions, engage with clients and lead change across the infrastructure.
Global Portfolio Solutions (GPS) is a multi-asset class investing group that sits within the Investment Management Division at Goldman Sachs. It designs and develops comprehensive investment management solutions customised to meet the investment objectives and relevant constraints of clients. These solutions bring together state-of-the-art techniques for multi-asset portfolio design and implementation and reflect proprietary research conducted by the GPS team. With over 150 professionals across the globe, GPS invests or advises on over $107bn in assets across the world’s leading corporations, sovereign wealth funds, pension plans, governments, financial institutions, endowments, foundations and wealth management groups.
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
The firm’s Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.